Monday, November 30, 2009

Thing #23 Overview

I learned so many new things during this experience. There were many "favorites." I really liked the Library Thing. I liked the Google reader and being able to compile my lists of blogs to follow. So many of these tools will be useful for sharing resources with other professionals.
This experience was eye-opening because it makes me realize how much there is to learn and to continue learning. I had no idea the myriad of things that were out there on Web 2.0. It will keep me searching for new things. I would be open to doing this again because I learned so much. I discovered things that I will use in my personal life as well as my professional life.
One word or sentence would be mind boggling and enlightening.

1 comment:

  1. Congratualtions on completing your 23 things adventure! My Gooogle reader is one of my most important tools as well! Don't know how I would keep up with my reading with out it!
    And yes, there is always more to come...I see on your sidebar my new favorite Gloster..love it!

    ReplyDelete