Saturday, October 17, 2009

Thing #9

Wow!! I am completely overwhelmed by how much information and blogs are out there. I found many good ones. I appreciated the article by Cool Cat because it helped point out the necessity to keep the priorities straight by finding excellent bloggers and focusing on those. Of course it does make it much more convenient when you can add them to your reader and have it all handy. The Edublogs website was helpful because it was education specific. Topix was interesting because it immediately brought up local information and current topics in the news. Google Blogger was very broad and took some searching to find what I wanted. I did find one blog I added, The Shifted Librarian. I also found very many interesting ones as well. I'll have to keep on reading and exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment